User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Also, sex is neither naughty or dirty, when done in a loving, monagamous relationship, and with ample protection. I agree. The only sex humans have should be between husband/wife... ...then ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I nominate myself for: the most sarcastic/arugmentative and I also contest the biggest ego award, and nominate myself for that as well. most hated: ZZAP, Qi most loved: Gal smartest: ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Oui oui, Darq. And some of us don't like girls for the same reasons as others, if that makes any sense at all. Some of us are good boys. So, ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Politics: 473,000,000 Math: 212,000,000

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    I like Soccer, Jack.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Hitler: 23,400,000 results Jews: 35,300,000 results BOOYAH! GO JEWS! Israel: 246,000,000 results Palestinians:14,700,000 results OH YEAH! And, Just for Jack.... Baseball: 137,000,000 results Cricket:

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    I agree. Self defense should be taught in schools. But I'll take it one step further. EVERY STUDENT not just female, should be required to learn, and pass a basic ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I dont see the emo. Which is good. Because Emo MUST DIE. Period. End of story. You know what to do.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I was in 6th grade when I was 13. And I hit puberty late 7th grade.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I find it odd that most people giving relationship advice are all mostly (not all but mostly) under age (i.e. not of consenting age, which is, I believe 17). I ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!! i ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NFL Picks

    I'm hoping the bears do, too, because the way they've been playing this season, they deserve. Well that, and, if they win, then the apocalypse will truly be upon us.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    yay, all the pyros in the world were do you get the cigarrete boxes ......... i found ciggarete boxe onece, it was full, i threw it away, i also found ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    brochures are great to set on fire! Especially like those brochures about "x" program or "y" activity at school. I collect em all the time, then I go outside, roll ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    I lit my freinds hair on fire was AWESOME. And then, i've lit practically anything on fire....cigarette boxes, aluminum foil, leaves and branches, newspaper, etc

    Dec 8, 2005


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh