User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Only in America...

    I want a very simple epitaph on my tombstone. "Tread softly, for here lies a soldier of Israel"

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: pictures of my crushed car

    Ouch. That looks like what happened with my first car before it got..."broken".

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Connected?

    Nope just freindships. You know who you are.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Whats the website where you make simpsons versions of you?

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I guess that most chain sort of places (read: Dunkin' Donuts, the grocery store) require you to be sixteen to work there. It's going to stink, because I won't be ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    *drools over Jack's job* I can't get one at Barnes and Noble- which is only seven blocks away- until I turn sixteen. But, now...I corn detassel. Child labor is rather ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Having trouble uploading in the Art forum....

    YES I made it work. Now you can all go look at my photos . :D Photobucket ftw. Cad, please,please,please, please, PLEASE resize those suckers! I want to critique them, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    1. Scholarships are your best friend. 2. So are comfort foods. Do what makes you feel good, because chances are you're going to get very stressed with the application process ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    1. Scholarships are your best friend. 2. So are comfort foods. Do what makes you feel good, because chances are you're going to get very stressed with the application process ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nine dollars; you're rich!! :D Actually it was 12...just some you can't see in that picture.

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Please excuse the poor quality. This was taken with my freinds' Blackberry. Make money, money, make money MONAY!

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Where was this photo taken? The scenerey is lovely.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How Long?

    As soonas I get te book (Which may take a while, as I forgot to reserve a copy) I'll probably breeze through it in a few days.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I've adopted a llama

    Me gusto mucho! You really like yourself? (It should be gusta, not gusto). Too bad you can't adopt a platypus. Yes, I do like myself.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Deep. And very true. Just a question, does that come from the qu'ran or something simliar. The torah? Actually, it came from the movie "The Blues Brothers" You are ...

    Jul 16, 2007


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson