User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Best Rabid Fan: Jack (soccer!) Most hated: Well I never really hated ZZAP, but there is one member I hate on this board. I won't name him though, but the ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Curse you and your infernal circular logic!!

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    I'm not a pyro, but I love throwing anything into a fire and watching it burn. I'm not much of a set-things-on-fire type, though. weak.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Hmm... Most cynical: Mesh. Definitely. Well... Mesh or Brad. No. That would be me. And Qi, white fire you say? Do you remember what chemical you set on fire? :D

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!! i ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Ok, Grif. Alpha Centauri SYSTEM. Hows that? And if I had to choose ONE star, Proxima Centauri. BAM! pwnage.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    YAY! 12 days till Chanukkah. And Qi, ur right, now we agree on TWO things...Channukkah (cant spell it in English, sorry) is cooler than christmas. Cmon people...EIGHT NIGHTS OF DEEP ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Agreed. Sex is 1000x better when you are committed to your partner. read my previous posts, then. Basically, you said more or less what I was trying unsuccessfully to get ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I'm not!! However, I am also curious as to why Crysi hates me so much, but I've asked this of her before, and have yet to obtain a real answer. ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Alpha Centauri. No doubt.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    *laughs* Sex after marriage is overrated. Learn well now, so you may please your committed later. ;) Never said anything about marriage, Gal. My dad told this little gem when ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    HA HA !! Everyone's got excuses. I'm open . You can send whatever you want to me. I... don't mean whatever you want. :o No rude images or messages, OK!! ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    "I aint never gonna grow up. I'm a grown ass kid"--Kanye West BEST.ATTITUDE.EVER.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    You know what really grinds my gears? America. F*** you America! Sorry, couldn't resist quoting that... Family Guy=God.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    i like being blond...... :D and blue eyed... 8) w00t for being Aryan.... :roll:

    Dec 14, 2005


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)