User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Ahhh... lol Damn it! The one flaw... and I thought I was on a roll too. Your right, I did not specify that there was to be no bashing of ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Then you shouldn't have given us the option.

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CALLING ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!!

    im in.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    Ahh, Sabradan, but you forget that period of warming nigh 1000-2000 years ago? But Shephards don't watch their flocks at night in December. Its too damn cold. It would have ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    My problem with emo is this: most of these "emo kids" whine and cry about nothing, about problems that we all have, and deal with without crying and moaning and ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Greenday isn't Emo? ahem. I beg to differ. "Wake me up when September Ends"? Hello. If that song isn't Emo, I'm the Queen of England. And NAI, since you started ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: your mom goes to college!

    I actually like Limewire.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    You know all biblical evidence points to Jesus being born in the summer, right? I was actually just arguing with a freind of mine about that. While it doesnt get ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    two poems, a screenplay, and a peice for the newspaper. Other than that, nope.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Its both, as the only "real" way to spell it is in Hebrew.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Channukkah.. Celebration traditions? One word: latkes. Well, that and having a big ol party with my family and freinds and us all having fun and getting fatter and throwing alcohol ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    wooo hoooo!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    I agree---people suck

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    not unless you are armed to the teeth

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Yeah, I'm hopin that aint me either... though as far as things are going, I suspect it is. :( Ah cheer up. You're not hated. Just people don't like being ...

    Dec 18, 2005


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing