User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Timezones

    Chicago, Illinois, USA: 2:47 pm CST Jerusalem, Israel: 10:47 pm

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    I like parties! *goes on a booze run*

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sharon fighting for his life

    haron fights for life after stroke Power transferred to Israel's deputy prime minister Thursday, January 5, 2006; Posted: 12:56 a.m. EST (05:56 GMT) Prime Minister Ariel Sharon attends a ceremony ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Better call the Red Cross/Crescent/Magen David, as well as the WHO

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Crysi, I had senioritis starting second semester Junior year. It got pretty bad sometimes, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Mine: Partyitis Definition: A crippling disease where those afflicted ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Rose Bowl

    HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! WHY!?!?

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Rose Bowl

    GO USC!!!!! And the Alamo Bowl, I was rootin' for UMICH. GO BLUE!!!

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? At Hackney's, a local restaurant Do you look forward to going to work? not really, sometimes, when I know I really need the money, or when ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Producers

    Its springtime, for Hitler, and Germany!....

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I had a snake until I went to school.

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    My resolutions this year are many and varied. Firstly, I am a bit overweight, so I want to loose weight. (Well, not necessarily the weight per se, but the inches ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me, fooling around with my shiny new mp3 player. I like beer. I just thought I'd put that out there.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    generic birthday message here

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    me

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    get back on topic. Happy now?

    Dec 27, 2005


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers