User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I wouldn't say its awkward, per se, but I think Ironic would be the better word.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: ATTENTION GAMERS!! (Jack, Sponson, others)

    I thought this might be kinda fun. Create your "own" special character for 40k/FB. Either of you yourself or one of your characters. MWAHAHAHA. I can't wait to read these. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    dude, I know, Im joking around. I can write/understand all forms of this from n00b aol speak to 12e^l 1337 sp3^k.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    xactly. teh n00b sp34k is teh 1337 . :rolleyes:

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    h4 h4 h4, 1 pwn j00!!! (1337 has actually 2 main forms now. The above form, which is actually a dialect of intelligent people, as unintelligent people cannot figure it ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    I ^/\/\ teh 1337

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: motivation

    Actually, I was making "my own", and yes, I took many of those slogans from

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: motivation

    whoops.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: motivation

    Have you ever wanted to make your own motivational (or demotivational) posters? I have found a site that lets you do just that! here is the website. It allows you ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Mods, can we get a lock?

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Rose Bowl

    Because Texans rock, that's how. :P Giving up an hour of sleep was so worth it to watch UT come from behind... Gah, that was awesome. Vince Young is one ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    yes

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sharon fighting for his life

    Sharon will most likely be unable to remain PM after this. The Israeli left is dead. My only hope is that some sort of quasi-centrist party will take power after ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Pat Buchanan.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    I'm 1337er than You are Grif. It should read "YW5 is teh r0xx0rz"

    Jan 6, 2006


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr