User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Hogwarts Usergroup up and running!

    so...ah....um....where is it?

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: :D

    Happy Birthday Soccerchc1 and lotrfanatic!!! W00t for January Birthdays!

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    History!....erm...English, because math is an evil plague that must be destroyed from this earth.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    I... dont want to keep track of points and eurowhateverdollars just so I can post. Its like micromanaging in an RTS game without the RTS. I agree. If I wanted ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    Can I give wargear to my Bishop? I want to upgrade him into Heavy Armor and have him riding a Barded warhorse! Think of the Conversion Opportunities!

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    Maybe BASE COST 37pts. But what if I want to give him some wargear? CAN I even give him wargear?

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA soooooooooo funny and soooooo true! "BUT WHERE ARE THE CODEXES?!?!"

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Happy Birthday Meshele.... So, your seventeen, huh? I guess I'd better get off the roads, eh?

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wonderful "Da Hookah"....lol. Flavoured tobacco? - yeah, my arse :wink: And, DarkerSarah, very pretty pictures. No, wasted, it really was flavored tobacco. But don't ask me what flavor it was, ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." Its a little late for that, Bob. So what do you suppose should be done?

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I like-a to shmokah da hookah. Don't worry though, its just flavored tobacco. Me and my freind Danni from Israel, at Navy Pier.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    I agree with Firestarter. This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. Britain and America has neclear power and yet there is no "neuclear threat" to all the ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    As many of you may know, Iran is enriching Uranium, despite international pressure to stop. Iran claims it is for "peaceful purposes" and so that they can have nuclear energy, ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    No, that sounds about right, Sarah. And, while I don't like the thought of nuclear attack, if things like this deter a nuclear attack from Iran-which will soon be gaining ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: VERY IMPORTANT!

    What brought this up?

    Jan 19, 2006


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence