User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    That's because she is. Potato, Potahto. Saying the same thing. I think we can all agree that shriek=hot.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    About 2/3 of these also apply to Israelis, seeing as about half of the Israeli population has at least one family member who at one point emigrated from Eastern Europe, ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Shreik, You look hot.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is awesome!

    First "Cool Runnings" the Jamaican Bobsled team, now this! Israel has a world-class Olympic Qualified Bobsled team. However, The Israeli Olympic Commission won't let them compete in Torino. :(. BUT ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Like, you can't totally read it?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    I live in America, but use a combination of British and American spelling. I use "grey", but not "colour" "armour" or anything of that sort. But I do spell defence ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    The Russian v Slovakian game was INTENSE

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    Some would argue that Chirac is, indeed, a lunatic. But, that is neither here nor there.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    Argh. Damn frogs. I agree.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I prefer the summer games, as my favorite sports/events are there: shooting sports, karate, and soccer

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Heh. Israel has a team this year, this is only like the fourth winter olympics for Israel. We have skaters, ice dancers, and slolem skiiers. GO ISRAEL, GO!!!!

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    These characatures may very well be blasphemous to Muslims, and that is not what we're arguing. I don't think anyone here is saying that the newspapers weren't wrong in publishing ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    It doesn't matter if its offensive or not, Gal. Like Surreal said, the freedomm of speech also gives you the freedom to be an asshole. Plain and simple. Lots of ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    I have nothing agains Islam, per se. I don't particularly like it or some of its more umm...."popular" teachings, but thats again, why I am not a Muslim. I find ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    Good or bad, Nationalism is the most powerful and common political ideology in the world today (According to my Poli Sci professor, D. Schulman) My question is this: What do ...

    Feb 7, 2006


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah