User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Doe-- Hawt.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    No medals for Israel. Boo hoo. :( This is proof positive of why the Summer games are better.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    I agree with that statement (evolution deals with what happens after life). Abiogenesis is one theory as to how life got here, and evolution is what happened next. I have ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Well, if you've read what I said, why are you asking me about why in modernization we should stop hunting? I said above, that its because without hunting they a. ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    It is a necessary part of life ESPECIALLY in our increasingly modernized world Sabradan I was of the impression that as we, as a society, became ever more modernized we ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Of course Floyd, but they still tour occasionaly, and Zeppelin of course!

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Beatles Ramones Queen Sex Pistols Doors Nirvan The Clash Jimi Hendrix Cream Jethro Tull

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Beatles Ramones Queen Sex Pistols Doors Nirvan The Clash Jimi Hendrix Cream Jethro Tull

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    Um... yes? I believe that God created everything, but I don't have any specific beliefs on how he did it. I interpret the account in Genesis fairly metaphorically, and also ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    *Shakes head* I was hoping I wouldn't have to this, but... Hunting is necessary. It is a necessary part of life ESPECIALLY in our increasingly modernized world. Why? You may ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    All I have to say to those here who believe in "Animal Rights": We, as humans, are on top of the food chain for a reason. This gives us certain ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me and a freind at the beginning of this semester. (most recent pic...I think)

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    TSA, I 5p34k 1337.

    Feb 22, 2006


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26