User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    Dick Cheney is an idiot. He was going at it all wrong! YOU DONT HUNT LAWYERS WITH BIRDSHOT! You need to use AT LEAST a 30-06, but of course he ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Those are good examples, Fate. Teachers also come to mind. The money they get paid is unfairly small compared to the servces they provide to this country. Pro players get ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Should Bill Gates be paid so much money? Yes, he worked for it. He deserves it. Should football players be paid so much money? Yes, they worked for it. They ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    LOL, Qi made me stuff socks in my undies to try and get me to walk like a man. It didn't work so well. Unfortunatly, all the character prep that ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA-AAAAH!!!! I'M RICH B*TCH!

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: King Arthur's Existence

    There was recently a lot of research done on just this topic so that the movie King Arthur could be done as historically accurately as possible. Many of the findings ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    Tied between 3 and 6. But I think 3 has more of a "Story-like" aspect to it, not to mention great sfx. I loved the scenes on Kashyyk and Ootapal ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HAVE A PONY

    ........................ ............. Now I can die happy.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Noice Strat Chev, I have the exact same one. Well not the EXACT same one, but the exact same kind/model. White on White Fender Strat. Mmm-hmm.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a Man

    Some "physical" things: -Head up. Men are proud creatures, and we show and act full of pride, even when we feel like crap. -Shoulders back. Again having to do with ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    Because thats what Christians do? (I don't mean that to offend. I mean that as in, Christians view spirituality as OVERCOMING the physical desires, rather than embracing them)

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    While I see, and somewhat agree with your points here, Jigsaw, I have to ask you this: What do you say to the Claim (that has been at least relatively ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Heh, yeah my family was the same way with me and ASU. It was "too far". But I may yet transfer to IU Bloomington, or U of I, or if ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    No medals for Israel. Boo hoo. :( This is proof positive of why the Summer games are better. Or proof why desert countries are a little out of place in ...

    Feb 27, 2006


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said