User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Even though the man got off, he's still going to die. I smell a lynching.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    What group did you go on, Taglit? (Birthright?)

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me at Nimrod's fortress in Israel. This is me with the guy who proposed to me...somewhere. I don't remember where we are, but it's somewhere in Israel. :-) ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Sonic is horrible. Never had In N Out...but I want to try. I guess thats one more reason why I should get off my lazy a$$ and finally go and ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    meh. Fantasy is a hard genre to get a completely unique story for. Its all in the characters/telling of the story, not the uniqueness of the story itself.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    sabradan said (as a steroe type) "Mexicans are lazy" I have never heard that and I live about an 1/2 hour away from mexico. There are many mexicans in my ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    I have to agree with Nate. I don't like the FDR memorial. Its cool and all, but its kida weird. A little TOO wierd. I really like the WWII, Korean ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    I agree, Bob.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Aye, but the majority of early Americans were from England. So I just thought you should catch up. ;) Actually, other than the original settlers, most were either German, or ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    Muchas Gracias para the insight. And I think the mexicans are lazy thing started with the siesta they take every day. It gets so hot in the afternoon that the ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    @Kiashana: That is the kind of attitude that has put our people through oppression for thousands of years. We werent always bankers/lawyers/etc. The Christians in Europe forced us into "money-changing

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    I'm naked! o.o BUT! I was wearing... Grey Harley Davidson T-Shirt Khaki pants socks shoes and a watch

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    some people simply are not hot and look better with a paper bag over their heads. Individuals matter, not groups. So there. :p Wow. Just wow. I never thought you ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Losing severely in the Smooth-osity department

    Misty, if it makes you feel any better: I have a similar problem with women. Also, I don't like blondes. At all.

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    I'm a rabbit and an Aquarius but I don't read my horoscope any more because it's just a load of rubbish. Me too!

    Mar 13, 2006


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke