-
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
Zionism is completely different than Judaism. Do you even know what Zionism is? I'm sure you think you do, but most people do, and they are usually wrong. Zionism is ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Who cares what she wanted? She deserved what she got, not because she was stupid, but because her actions deserve the end that happened. Firstly, she wasn't defending herself, or ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
Well, Im sorry you feel that way. But you are confused, I think, on what he ACTUALLY said. Seeing as you're in Britain, however, and anti-israel media bias from the ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
I stand by my statements. She deserved what she got.
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
His party only got 12 seats.
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The american race?
The simple answer: no. I will further expound in the morining when i am awake and fully sober.
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
This is a good thing, I presume? That whole area is confusing to me. Everyone is so up in arms that no one is really right, in the end, it'll ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
I agree with your intent - just not specifically with the way you expressed it. That is, I wouldn't damn even someone as foolish as Rachel Corrie to hell. But ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
I agree with your intent - just not specifically with the way you expressed it. That is, I wouldn't damn even someone as foolish as Rachel Corrie to hell. But ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
Alls I know is that Abdul Rahman, unless he gets asylum elsewhere, is going to get lynched. Whether the court threw his case out or not the Mullahs/Sheikhs/whatever have already ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
Quote: Exit polls show center-left bloc winning 62-66 seats By Haaretz Staff Exit polls released as polling stations closed at 10 P.M. Tuesday showed center-left parties gaining a total of ...
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Ah...I wouldn't be half as vehement as Sabradan. Rachel Corrie went to Gaza to draw attention to the plight of the Palestinians, whose voice is seldom heard in her country, ...
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: should video games be banned
The whole "videogames make kids violent" argument is the most inane bs psychobabble I've ever heard in mylife.
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
May she rot in hell forever. She knew what she was doing, and blaming Israel for running over a dumb girl who lays down in front of a bulldozer is ...
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
sabradan: Um, I don't know about birthright, I do have some Israeli in me (my great grandfather was from Israel) but I went with my professor. We were there for ...
Mar 28, 2006
