User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Only in America...

    Only in America do hotdogs come in packs of ten and buns in packs of eight. Again, only in america do we fill our garage with junk and let our ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    If people are getting hung up over the religious connotations of "marriage" then you have two options: 1. Leave marriages (who can and cant get "married" up to the religions. ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay Rights

    Gay people are merely people who happen to be gay. What makes certain people think that they are therefore somehow, "subhuman" or not deserving of EVERY SINGLE right that straight ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exchange - America or UK?

    I dunno if you're still considering other schools stateside, but Chicago has got a lot of really nice options, fwiw. Theres UIC (University of Illinois, Chicacago) UC (University of Chicago, ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    The moon is NOT a planet... it's a moon... Way to go Captain Obvious. But phrasing the question as such would be terribly verbose. But Sceintifically accurate. I would say ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Its alright....

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    Hooray for Pat! *head/desk* :smt021 :smt013

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    I'm sorry, but Nazis/facists aren't people. The only way for them to regain their humanity is to turn from their ways of facism and no longer be an enemy of ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    WOOOOO!!! GO PAT!!! Um, you know that Pat Buchanana is a horrible excuse for a human being and a dirty rotten facist, right? Come the revolution, he will be one ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I've always wanted to say this, so bear with me: Get a job, you lazy, pot-smoking hippies!

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    I got two for my first name (I love these things I just keep getting different ones) Lord Daniel the Malleable of Londinium-le-Thames My second one is Reverend Earl Daniel ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Well, since I'm already 20 years old, and moving halfway around the globe (back to Israel, hooray!) in 6 months, I don't think that will be a problem....

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I *will* meet those of you I consider freinds on here, someday. Ja?

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    It was bigger when she died, obviously, but of course the concert for Diana was broadcast here, and she was in and out of the media for a few days ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    On our kibbutz in Israel, our neighbor had a dog named "Ein Shem" which translates to "no name". Best name ever, I say. Our first dog's name was KT. Which ...

    Aug 3, 2007


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy