-
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
Life's not fair, Khay. That doesn't mean you should take it out on others. You do have the right to criticize, to voice your oppinion. But we, too, have that ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
Well, completely apart from severly limiting the gene pool (great argument, that one, always makes me laugh), the only real problem is that it fosters an isolationist and seperatist mindset, ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?
But the food at Sonic is gross.
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Which tattoo do you like best?
The second. I think its well...the best. I really dunno how else to put it. TSA, no the first one is not a Pentagram, pentagrams are upside down, first of ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
Well, if we wanna delve deeper into the heart of the problems in the middle east/Muslim world vs Western world, we must remember and take into account that the Crusades ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
There is no law, no. But demographically, in order for it to remain a democracy, if it wishes to remain the "British/English nation" the British/English people must remain in the ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Id rather go straight to hell in a hand cart before I bend over and let them f*** me and my people in the a$$. Lets just say this Bob: ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?
? is Sonic like McDonalds?... Yes, but a lot lot worse.
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
clap clap clap
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting
So then, Gal, you would just condemn an innocent man, whose only crime is converting to christianity, to death? To me, it seems, if anyone/thing is being bigoted/intolerant it is ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: The results are in! Kadima pwns Likud in Israeli elections
And why not? Britain has a majority English. England has a majority Angle/English population. Italy has a majority ethnic Italian population. Saudi Arabia has a majority Arab population. (Actually, it
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...
Mar 29, 2006 -
Re: The lonesome death of Rachel Corrie
Personally, I could care less about the rights of those who are killing my people. Each to their own first, and then to the wider world, and all that. Now, ...
Mar 29, 2006
