User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    You should be allowed to wear a confederate flag. However, you would almost certainly be mauled, and then if there was enough disturbance in class you would be asked to ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Iran Goes Nuclear

    Well, first let me say that Israel having nukes is not relevant to the argument. Whether Israel has nukes or not has no bearing on whether or not Ahmadinejad and ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Why don't you smile khariyyah?

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    It is actually quite simple: keep Illegal immigration ILLEGAL. But make it easier to get into this country LEGALLY. I studied this relatively in depth last year, and basically, if ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The american race?

    I belive sure one can referance one as american even thogh the only true americans are the indians but dont foreget your heritage if all just forget some time in ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    My greatest concern is that the general public cares more about sensationalized media an celebrity life than actual news. We are so incredibly disconnected from the world around us, it's ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    People need to stop being so sensitive. The end.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Either way, whats wrong with revenge? Revenge is good, when it has its own time and place, and this would have been it. While this is most likely Gods judgement, ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    Freedom of speech. People can write, wear and say whatever they want. They just have toaccept the consequences that come with said speech. For example, if you wear a confederate ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time

    Mods, feel free to move this if its in the wrong spot. Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Voices in Head: But how did they get over here, let alone Mobile, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    I really could care less about Mary Poppins and her drugs. I refuse to sugar coat my critiques just so that someones ego doesnt get hurt. Man up and stop ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    Nor will I sugar-coat the truth. I am blunt. Some poeple call me an a$$hole. Well, so be it. I'm here to improve, and I would hope everyone else is ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    I refuse to lie to help someone's ego. If something is bad, I will say as much. I don't purposely hurt people's feelings, but if people's egos are so fragile ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    Irrelevant. Whether its responsible or not is neither here nor there. It is what it is.

    Mar 31, 2006


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality