-
Re: McCaine or Clinton?
I'm sure you have your reasons- and I'm sure I know exactly what they are. Still I say- calm down, or don't participate. I doubt anyone wants the first new ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: McCaine or Clinton?
McCain. I would never vote for that carpet-bagging b*tch.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
randomnes, my freind, randomness
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"You racist, anti-semetic, double standard mother f****er!"
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
r0flcopter.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"That makes me sad"
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: And So it Ends...
beautiful. Perfect. Completely and utterly describes the way I feel about this departure, as well as goodbyes in general. So, yeah, goodjob!
May 22, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
MAYONIASE NO JUTSU!!!
May 22, 2006 -
Re: Flying lollerskates.
It means that on that Day, I, Daniel, will be crowned King.
May 21, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
what about central time (us) or foreign time?
May 20, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
5-7 IN WHAT TIME ZONE?!?! WERE INTERNATIONAL, OMGZ!!!! HOW CAN WE ORGANIZE SUCH A WORLDWIDE EVENT ZOMG!!!! (Please pardon the 1337 speak. It will be one of my last posts ...
May 20, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!
w00t,m'dear. w00t. With zeros.
May 19, 2006 -
Re: Say your piece...
Ah, goodbyes. Ending. Farewells. Never easy things, are they? It is always hard to say goodbye. So, here is my attempt at it. It seems like only yesterday when I ...
May 19, 2006 -
Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation
But I shall go to the interim site as well...YOU SHALL NEVER GET RID OF ME!!! mwahahaha.
May 16, 2006 -
Re: Time Capsule!
(Dammit, Bob, you almost sound so much more eloquent than I! GRR!) Anyway... Dear future self, How have you been? Have you been taking good care of yourself? Eating right, ...
May 16, 2006
