User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace!

    I have one. If you want the address message me and I may (or may not, depending on my mood) give you the address.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I was told I should smile more.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    In response to those who say that Iran has the right to nuclear enrichment/power/etc: Normally, I would agree with you 100%. However, there a few key factors that you are ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    I currently live in the suburbs just outside Chicago, Illinois. But I am originally from Kibbutz Erez, Israel.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I've died a bunch of times in my sleep. Sometimes really violently. Like, getting ripped apart by wild dogs/wolves. Also, today I had a really wierd dream. Here is what ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Homecoming (USA residents please reply)

    Yes and Yes Now, as others have asked, what is this for?

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    thanks, ILubdraco.

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    This absolutely should not be allowed. I don't care what else the Confederate flag stands for--many will see it as a symbol of racism, (I only see it now as ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I saw these earlier, and, as usual, everyone looks marvelous. Even Dan. :lol: ha ha ha.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Downtown, in Chicago. Just before going to see Rocky Horror (MIDNITE MADNESS!)

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: David Gemmell Dies

    :(

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Military’s Doctrine on Snake Killing

    Funny as all hell, Reas. HOORAH! I want to add my own: Israeli paratroopers: They arrive at night by APC march 15 km, and take up positions in the surrounding ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Sword. You can't write very well when you're dead, now can you?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    McCain. I would never vote for that carpet-bagging b*tch. True. Sabradan speaks the truth, people! Carpet baggers are the worst kind of politicians. She only lived in NY for a ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "ZOMG. ROFLCOPTER"

    Jul 26, 2006


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal