User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    He really is a loony. EDIT: First "problem" on his list to be solved: Why wont America let me nuke the Zionist Entity?

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Evandor

    I might get back in on it. We shall see how my free time is.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    Total BS. Period. Plain and simple.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: TeStINg

    In accordance with Prophecy....

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Aug. 22, 2006 23:58 | Updated Aug. 23, 2006 13:52 Exclusive: Israel buys 2 German subs By YAAKOV KATZ [Print this Article] [EMail this Article] [Subscribe] [SMS Alerts] [JPost Toolbar] ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: MAH FEETZ

    ZOMGZ LMAOROFLCOPTERZ0RZ R0X0RZ MAH B0Z0RZ!!! PHEAR MAH 1337 SKILLZ!!! LOLOLOLOLOMGZORZ!!!!ONEONEONE!!!@!@

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Half Life

    I want to get the patch for I think its HL2 that lets you play as either Israelis or Palestinians in the intifada/terrorism war. It looks really cool.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chuck Norris jokes

    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Question/advice needed

    Okay, well here I have a dilemma. But first, some background. As all of you, or at least most of you already well know, I am a proud Israeli. As ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Oceans, schmocens!

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Jerusalem, Israel Eilat, Israel Kibbutz Ketura, Israel (In no particular Order) or, if I am forced to live in the US: Chicago or some college town, in no particular order: ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I know this is a little bit old, but still....

    In Loving memory of Michael Levine, ZT''L His dream was to serve in IDF US-born Michael Levin shortened family trip in order to come back to Israel and fight. In ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I like the Library, but you can't beat the feeling/smell/etc of a good bookstore.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has The World Gone Mad!!??

    Snoink, can *I* do the shooting of said PC Police?

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    I think I'll steal your luck yoha! *steals* lol I wanna go to Michigan! And sailboating sounds awesome! Gawsh, everyone has so much funness. MO doesn't really have water...:shock: Sure ...

    Aug 22, 2006


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia