User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Im no fan of Israel. In fact for some of the things they've done, for all the horrid acts I learn about in Modern History I hate them, and yet ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    So what if there was? We all know where your loyalties lie. Now I know you're no lover of Jews/Israel That's a real unfair observation :? My braces were inserted ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    I think nuclear disarmament would be great as well, however, I see a very valid point at where some countries would take advantage of said disarmament (i.e. North Korea and ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves* Its not. I don't really like Bush all that much. But I'd much rather sing his praises than support a bat***t ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    You can't kill with pancakes, Gal! Honestly! The only thing you can do with pancakes besides eat them and make funny pictures of bunnies with pancakes on their heads is ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    meh. I still don't like him. Personally, I think people preaching the destruction of entire countries should be killed straight away, but thats just me. I've been told I have ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Ok, so this rant aside, Jiggity, what would debating with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad do, exactly, except give him an even wider platform to preach to people, as well as giving him ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves* Its not. I don't really like Bush all that much. But I'd much rather sing his praises than support a bat***t ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    But its gotta be a Best's Kosher, or Vienna beef! And the only real way to eat a hotdog--Chicago style!

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Qaddafi!! I knew I knew the name. Anyway, the crazed lunatic ramblings of Qaddafi can be seen in Ahmadinejad- and I still don't see why we should give him the ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm The Decider

    You're both wrong. IM the decider. And I have IDF soldeirs to back it up.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    *Glances at Bjorn* You just take every opportunity to make fun of Bush don't you? The President of Iran is a nut case. He believes that he will lead the ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    One birth little sister, and one freind who is BASICALLY family/a sister due to various reasons that shall not be divulged. So, lets say two. Its funny too, cuz when ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace!

    Facebook is better. But you kiddies gotta earn it by graduating! mwahahaha! mine is Were you expecting something else?

    Sep 1, 2006


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer