User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    יום הולדת סמאן!!!! Thats Happy Birthdya in Hebrew. It says "Yom Huledet Sameach!" And truly, I hope yours was truly happy. Welcome to the old geezers of YWS club Imp. ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1001 Arabian Nights

    Great stories. The funny thing, I always thought the Sheherezad was a man, but then again, my arabic sucks. I know like, four phrases.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mathematicians...?

    I am staying as FAR AWAY FROM MATH as humanly possible. If you couldn't tell, math and I dont really get along very well. Infact, I hate it wiht the ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Don't complain about our justice system....

    heinous

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What we Are

    word.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    scary, you mean. "Lemme see your war face! GRRRR!"

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    Really cute kid. The only bad thing is, eventually she will grow up to be a snot-nosed teenager. :( And that makes me cry in my heart, boo-hoo.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: You learn something new every day

    Jane Addams - social worker Cindy Crawford - model Richard J. Daley - mayor Harrison Ford - actor Ernest Hemingway - author Carl Sandburg - poet Ronald Reagan - U.S. ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Am I the only one that doesn't like the car? Or am I the only one a little suprised to see a Brit driving a ford? Does anyone else sense ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"--If you want peace, prepare for war. It held true in Roman times, it holds true, if not true-er today. As well as that, there is ...

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    smurfs are not communists. If they were older, or not blue, then sure. But as it is, they're just stupid little creatures. Now, the Federation, from Star Trek, now THAT ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

    So, they become the color of the communists that they are? Personally, I vote for Green.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    I vote neither. I drive a Saturn which I like, but I also vote for Honda/Toyota for gas effeciency and BMW and Porsche for the performance. Gotta love foreign cars.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Heh, Bjorn Germany is actually one of the most pro-Israel countrie in Europe.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Lets all raise our glasses to this great man. Hopefully, somewhere, hes doing the same for us.

    Sep 4, 2006


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore