User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    I'm not sure if I'm understanding this right...you ARE trying to get a date, right? And well, from this one and the last one it seems like you are just ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    If his ancestors weren't muslim, they were catholic. that's how spain works. No. My family was--and still is--Jewish. And I think I'D know my ancestory better than all of you. ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Oh... that's mean. You just want Iran to not give up their nuclear stuff thingy. FOR SHAME! I agree Jacko. FOR SHAME. (Not that I am encouraging her behavior, but ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!

    EDIT: I see Lama has posted immediately before I. And, yes Qi, it has been used on ductwork, quite often, actually. I've now done three edits, so this whole post ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: To all whom it may concern:

    Why does the Godfather always come into contract discussions? Because I am always here, waiting.

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    Sab- you aren't mexican. you're not even hispanic!! What part of Cinco de Mayo are YOU celebrating?!!? *death* And how do YOU know I'm not Hispanic? My family lived in ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: To all whom it may concern:

    My previous offer, or no deal.

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: To all whom it may concern:

    Make it 3 guitar pics, a large, plastic coated paper clip, as well as one of those industrial ones, and the lint must be of fine linen quality. What do ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!

    Qi, its duct tape. Its originally made for taping cooling ducts in ventilation systems. Duck is a brand name of duct tape. But it is duct tape, not duck tape.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: To all whom it may concern:

    I haven't eaten it. I'm auctioning it off- bidding starts at 40 billion quaglars. US- 45 cents. I'll give you two guitar picks, a paper clip, and a peice of ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #1

    But only on Cinco de Mayo. Otherwise, its Tequila.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: To all whom it may concern:

    I believe that this is all a side effect of failed government agencies curtailing our freedoms, and spying on us in order to "protect us". Congrats, Qi, your belly is ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    Um... that really isn't an answerable question. It's like saying "what key is music best played in". For each song there will be advantages and disadvantages to each key: for ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Sureal, Dan>> Ha! My thoughts exactly (or close enough) :DDDDDDDDDDDDD I got you covered man. I know what you mean.

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Cocaine's a hell of a drug, innit snoink?

    Sep 26, 2006


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing