-
Re: Jesus War Camp thing
All of them....? find me the radical terrorist buddhists. Tamil Tigers
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
mmm...kittenss.... (damn vermin)
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Breast Implants Save Lives
Similar thing happened in Israel when the Hezbollah was shelling our cities: A lady had her life saved because the shrapnel from a rocket penetrated her boob implant but didn't ...
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Jesus War Camp thing
"Onward Christian Soldiers, marching off to war...."
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Lebensraum for all! I shall commando-crawl in from the East after taking Vladivistok. Look for me in the foothills of the Ural Mountains on the 1st of November - I ...
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
or, even more alternatively, NEVAR.
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
I miss Baghdad Bob....
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Thats a big 10-4. The boys are on their way. HOORAH! or as we say in Israel... Alei....(go)....KRAV (to battle!) ALEI....KRAV! ALEI....KRAV! KRAV! KRAV!!!
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Also, Naval Commandos are awaiting your confirmation, General.
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA
Sir! Major Sanders of the sixty-sixth combined paratrooper and armor brigade locked, loaded and ready to roll sir! Requesting deployment orders!
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: Jesus Camp
"Onward Christian Soldiers, as Marching off to war..."
Oct 1, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Wow Lama....interesting! lol Lovin' the ponytail though. :D Wiggy ;) Is that a pony tail? or sumthin else. It actually looks kinda like those bun-things Samurai used to wear theyre ...
Oct 1, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
But that makes you on my side! See? :) No, it doesnt. I still oppose you and your tyrannical rule with every fiber of my being. Its just that you ...
Oct 1, 2006 -
Re: Ok, so this might be a bit weird
Ok, so this might be a bit weird, but here we go. Tomorrow night starts Kol Nidre, which is the beginning (evening) service that marks the beginning of Yom Kippur, ...
Oct 1, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
Haha... the propaganda war is on my side! :D I'm not on your side, Snoink. I'm just AGAINST Iran.
Oct 1, 2006
