User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: stupidstupidstupidstupid stupidstupid(expletivedeleted)

    Hahahahahaha *laughs* Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland Ingerland Na Na! Aw, just kidding. I was surprised by the nature of victory to be honest, not really happened under Mclaren so far. Benayoun ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I live near Chicago - traffic there is horrendous :shock: , but it's still fun. A great YWS gathering. ^_^ What a wonderful thought. Yeah and theres so many possibilities ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Although we already have potiential voulenteers for AZ i think it be best if it was like in the middle of America, ya know, to make it easier for all ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Next year is going to be better. We're going to steal everyone we can. Period. I'm down.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: stupidstupidstupidstupid stupidstupid(expletivedeleted)

    So, I'm still really pissed from this weekends' game. I'm sure all you England fans are all happy and singing your STUPID "Enger-land" song. :evil: I can't belive the results ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother Is Your Friend

    Gam anachnu ohvim otcha. ;)

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Wow, I *really* like how almost all the regulars seem to have excluded me from their lists, and I am only on 2 people's lists :( My list (If you're ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How to look more intelligent.

    um....what?

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Seems rather emo to me.

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10...its alright, I guess. And Fishr is a girl.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10....its...okay"?

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    Apple pie. Zombie hunting. Which is better? Remington 30-.06 with collapsable titanium stock and 10x sniperscope wiht laser? or M4 civilian model with foldeable stock, M-204 underbarrel grenade launch

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The I-Doser

    I want to try this "Hand of God"

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Does it matter? No. So, basically Kaz summed it up quite well. Other than that, why would anyone want more than one wife? Having and keeping one wife/girlfreind/significant other happy ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Debate: test the Religions

    This is the stupidest idea, ever. "Which religion is the right one"? Give me a break...its all make-believe.

    Aug 19, 2007


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper