User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Of course, sir. Ankara will fall by this evening. I guarantee it, sir.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Your Imperial Lordship. I will be willing to hand over control of Poland and Belorus dependent upon the compensation. Also, I formally strongly urge we take Turkey. It is an ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Sir, Cairo has fallen! We are now moving on Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Tehran.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm rather annoyed at the moment

    I would like to state that my car won't start and I'm stranded at my school (community college) which is a good 15-20 miles from my house and its raining ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Sir, I cannot take the middle east without Turkey. Thus is will not "take" Turkey, but merely USE her as a staging ground for our glorious armies to attack. My ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Russian Journalist--Critical of Putin--Shot

    Its all the former KGB, without the Glorious Soviet nonsense. Its Russian dictators being Russian dictators, doing what they do best...killing dissenters. Especially those with large audiences (journa

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Pics of Shan & Livny

    All I know is this...Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicolson are taken. By me.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: STUPID PEOPLE

    Jesus. This HAS to stop? America, home oif liberty and Litigation for all! SRSLY THO, this dumb b**** deserves what she got. Personally, if it were me, If she didn't ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Sir. Can I march my men south into the Southern Urals and EUrasia? (Turkey and the like? Also, I hear Greece is nice this time of year)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Snoink's Nightmare

    Damn, Qi. You and I seem to have been agreeing more and more lately. Firefox FTW!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy B_day Areida!

    Here's to you Ari! Happy Birthday!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Sir, the attack from the West has been "taken care of". Details to follow on the scrambler.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Its a three or four way tie for me: Characterization Dialogue Plot/Conflict/Pace Narrative

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Yul Brinner or however you spell his name is not a slav. He is a Jew of eastern European decsent. But he is not a slav, nor would he (or ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    *stands at attention and salutes* Thank you sir! *leans in close, drops his voice* Sir, there are reports coming in that nations on our western border are sending harrassing units ...

    Oct 6, 2006


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend