User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    To torment you until eternity.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    BETTER! STRONGER! FASTER! ALEI KRAV! The training will make the Empire's soldiers will be the single greatest fighting force on the face of the earth.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    I like the way you think, Your Lordship. My men are deploying as we speak. Operation: Dice Roll is now underway.

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    DQ

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Its true, you know. Hair is the source of all our power. Why do you think Ortho's wear beards and payot (hair curlies)

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    I think it is because I think I saw it too. Oh god, so horrible.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    I'm half Jewish. Can I join in the Zionist Conspiracy? Well, of course you can! We're always looking for fresh meat...err, new members. BUT! You must pass tests of skill/ability ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Hey, sab--although unrelated, in a sense, I was wonderin about this comment a Jewish comedian made. He said there's a big differennce between jews and Israelis. Israelis are Israeli first ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    seriously. Although, to be honest, the "this may be hot" for coffee is mostly due to some stupid dumb american lady who got burned on McDonald's coffee and sued. HUZZAH ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A College for reading?

    I just like the idea of having a univeristy run the way an institution of higher learning should: through socrating method, instituting actual LEARNING not rote memorization for tests.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    With pleasure sir!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A College for reading?

    sounds like agreat idea.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    We got onto the subject of conspiracy theories at school and one of my friends came out with, 'I heard the Israelis actually control the goverment,' and 'the Jews are ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Your Lordship, let me deal with this upstart. Please.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    so stupid. Kids not only CAN handle getting knocked around a little bit, but SHOULD be. I mean, cmon, thats how every male in my family parents/was raised. "Don't do ...

    Oct 18, 2006


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia