User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Speech Team guys at Bradley University this weekend Speechies on the bus to Bradley (being GANGSTA! well, sort of) W00t SPEECHIES!!!

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Steel Wool in My Socks

    Ah, but is it not also that the bats fly red into pudding?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    greatest.holiday.ever.

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I posted two poems in "other poetry" this past week that needs critiques! *seductive lounge lizard voice* I'll do yours if you do mine...* (wink, wink) The first one is ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I can see my house from here! Huzzah!

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm rather annoyed at the moment

    Dan>> Yet you're online? Matt>> Petey poo? ZZAP>> That sucks. Computer labs on campus. w00t for that. And Fand, JSTOR is TEH ROXX0RZ

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Airport Security Pig Finds Concealed Truffles

    And filthy vermin.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!

    people are dumb. period. And a surpisingly large number of them go to "rich" schools that supposedly give "good" educations

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Friday the 13th VS Naruto

    But what if orichamruitachi had a Jason NO JUTSU?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Your Lordship, Might I suggest, a shall we say....more effecient and severe punishment for the opposition? After all, nothing says "Obey Me" like a head on a Spike! I suggest ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Rite

    Oh! Oh! Or Syphillis!

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    I think someone once said it was anti-American, pro-Palestinian/anti-Israeli and pro-EU. Sounds about right except for the american thing.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    Also, BBC is accurate, except when it comes to the Middle East, as (in my hypothesis) the Brits are still sour on losing it. But if you read some of ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Superheroism...

    Why would rambo carry an AK? Rambo had an M60. True. But I don't think MISTAR WAFFLES is that much of an EXAMPLE OF MANLIENESS to handle an M60

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Superheroism...

    Needs more muscular/military stuff. Too pope, not enough rambo. Make the scepter an ak47. THATd be cool.

    Oct 26, 2006


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye