User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Jiggity, you definately are a P.I.M.P.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Fast food rap

    By far one of the greatest (comedy-wise) I've seen on YouTube for a long while. Worth the watch.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I WANT A CAT! Why, dogs are so much better?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    Heh, I thought they were made for walkin'. Bad joke, I know.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents Sue Starbucks Over Child's Burn

    Ah, America. Land of the Frivolous Litigation.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents holding children back in school

    I like books just as much as the other guy, I mean, c'mon, I'm a writer. HOWEVER, nothing can ever replace the outdoors for me. I still prefer to be ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Revenge is irresponsible, but vengeance is justice. Or summat like that, I forget the real quote. Oh, and Bob, youre facts are incorrect about Israel/Lebanon, but I forgive you. You're ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Yeah, because Saddam lobbing SCUDs at Kuwait, Iran and Israel didn't affect anyone else, Gal. Tell that to the time my freinds and I spent in sealed safe rooms, thinking ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Ari and Dov from Under the Desert Sky

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Cute as always, Ari.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    No offense meant by this statement Bob, but I think that idea is retarded. We learned fifty od years ago that appeasement and forgiveness doesnt work. For once I actually ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Justice is meant to protect the weak from the strong, or those that would otherwise wrongfully force themselves upon the innocent. Mercy has nothing to do with it. Quoted for ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    So, forgiveness of murderers is really what stops murderers and dictators from being the evil people that they are. That makes TOTAL sense. And we should have forgiven Hitler and ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Love Is When...

    This is the kind of stuff I always hate seeing. For the longest time it was the quickest route to unfathomable depression. Now I hate it because I KNOW I'm ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Personally, I'd rather he be tortured to near-death, then gassed and shot, like he did to many thousands of his own people, but I'll settle for this. This one'll do.

    Nov 7, 2006


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner