User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Carter's at it again

    Yeah... Carter's low integrity or America's trying to keep their ally's political skeletons in the cupboard; who knows. Skelletons or not, it doesn't change the fact that his book is ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Carter's at it again

    Full text here.

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Chrismas Song

    War is Over(Merry Chrismas) that song is beautiful :). Do you mean "Happy Christmas(War is over)"? In which case, I agree with you. I'm not one for XMas songs, really, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Channukah again. w00t. Obviously I didn't change religions since last year. However, this year I will also be celebrating "Lonely Jew Day" (aka Christmas) with my fellow Heebs by going ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The ultimate act of self-sacrifice that no one noticed.

    His methods were stupid. Trust me, I live in Chicago. Trust me, the only thing people care about on ANY of the expressways (Kennedy, Dan Ryan, Ike, etc) is to ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Have time to answer a question? Muchly appreciated.

    yes.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    I think that if we as an overall society/culture (I'm not saying as Americans, or Israelis, or Canadians, or British, or Aussies, etc) but as Westerners/members of western civilization as ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 26 Years ago yesterday

    John Lennon was murdered. Pay your homage/respects to this great man and his memory here.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    I like the "Its dangerous to go alone! Here, take this!" one.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Why is this thread still open?

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: PARTAY!

    *shows up three hours ("fashionably") late and stone drunk* CONGRADUMALATIONZ!

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I said it a year ago, I'll say it again. Males in eyeliner fail at life. Mistar Waffles wins the thread. Delete all posts after his and the lock the ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a crit? Post here!

    Under the Desert Sky in (I believe) Other Fiction. Its pretty old. The easiest way to find is to just go to my profile and get it there. Also another ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 5K!

    yes, you really do have no life.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    Their filthy creatures. Swine.

    Nov 30, 2006


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee