User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    I will never vote for Hillary. Ever. Obama I would support 100%, but Hillary is a carpet bagging b**** and I hate her and her policies. She is a career ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Defending Psychoanalysis

    True psychoanalysis hasn't been in practice since Freud. Whether or not it should be, I'm not sure, but I learn more towards wholistic therapy.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    Bond, James Bond.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    well, it doesn't affect me since I don't live in the UK and am already over 18. However, if one or both of those were different I might be pretty ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lets all get hammered! (except those who are too young--if you can't tell, I already am)

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    In Dearborn, MI (a heavily Muslim town in Michigan) they were dancing in the streets in celebration. Justice was done.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Its about time. I still think he should've been killed by being a victim of a mob of angry Iraqis but this'll do. However, from the video I saw he ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    Nothing. Er, wait. I got an alarm clock. Joy.

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do a crazed Senior a favor...

    Where are you going next year?

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay. I finally got this figured out...I think. Here goes: You're gorgeous.

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    We already have a thread for this Its slightly different, Bob. Also, Kay, I don't know if it is or not, try contacting your local Library/Bookstore.

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Jahova's witness, sorry don't celebrate anything keep writing guys and =) happy reading (= I learned about you guys in my World Religions class. I hope you don't mind me ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    Although I really liked Munich and thought it was extremely well done, there are parts that are lacking/could have been done better. (I could have done without Avner's flashbacks mid-coitus) ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    Well. I'm only reading it because I want to know for myself EXACTLY what it says, so that I can be knowledgeable on it when I need to be if/when ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    Former President Carter, who recently published a "book" with Simon and Shuster publishers with the controversial title "Palestine: Peace, not Apartheid". This book claims, through infactual informati

    Dec 17, 2006


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg