User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    I've never been to Church, so I wouldn't know.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    Xbox 360. It has the best selection of graphics, most of which are exclusive, much unlike the PS3, and the graphics are equal to, or only slightly behind the PS3. ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: VARY IMPORTANT FOR NEW USERS TO READ

    The point about the PM thing isn't necessarily true. But everything else can be.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Bowl clothing donated to impoverished people

    Yeah, but its too bad they lost.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    9 hours of debate practice. On a saturday. in a non-official "non sanctioned" practice. I love speechies and debaters. :)

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahhhck NO!!! Who do I listen to, the men, or the women! Why is this so difficult :cry: Shriek is a WOMAN too, and she says keep the stache. Thus, ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    NOOOOO!! DONT SHAVE! FACIAL HAIR MAKES MEN MEN!!!! All the manliest men have 'staches. Myself, Burt Reynolds, Steve McQueen, etc.

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    :) Thank you guys for the kind comments. :) And Mesh, congrats on being an Admin.! Yeah goldfish or any fish for that matter are just immortal. Or it would ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    *rolls eyes* Did you two completely miss the mention of NON-alcoholic drinks? Sheesh. *tosses ROOT beer to Alex and Dan* Bek. Alcohol in your spaghetti? I think I'm gonna have ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Too bad for you two, then. I don't like the taste of alochol of any kind (unless it's in mom's spaghetti, but that's another story). And Dan? My friend Jason ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    where's the booze? i swear someone said there would be booze here. no booze? well. at least bek can go get drunk now. sober is bad; more drinks please. z ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I can't help it Dono. Years upon years upon years of it being fed to me as the epitome of Musicals in general and one of the only ones with ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Wait, Bek is legal? OH NOEZ!!!! Alright, now here's what you gotta do (Its what I did when I turned 18--er well, parts of it anyway) Go to a liquor ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    ^_^ Am I the only one on here that when they read the thread title immediately thought Fiddler on the Roof? "Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match, find me a ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    You and ZZAP? Have you lost you're marbles? Lesse... Dono and Kat Dono and Fand Jack adn Crysi Jack and Mesh Brad and Snoink...TOO FUNNY Grif and Wiggy Me and ...

    Jan 22, 2007


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites