User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    Dono, you know its true.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    w00t, Freedom.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    I would never, EVER, if someone placed a gun to my head to force me to, EVER vote for that woman. If elected, she would usher in teh apocalypse. Go ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    NATIVE AMERICAN CHEIFS!!! GRARR!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    OTHER! I choose a Native American chief (like Chief Illiniwek). We shal use them as a symbol, not a mascot, and it shall be done in a respectful manner, but ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    dan said: Are you insinuating I'm a homosexual hooker? sure. Well, you're wrong. I work in a restaurant, dip****, waiters make good tips on Vday cuz they don't want to ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    dan said: Made $150 she paid too much. or should i say, he. Are you insinuating I'm a homosexual hooker?

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    Made $150

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    Facebook is sooooo much better. Although it was even better before they let immature highschoolers on.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: U of I retires Chief Illiniwek

    Due to pressure from NCAA as well as the "Anti-Chief" student group, U of I has officially retired its beloved symbol, who many see as the "soul" of the University, ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Later Bobski. Wow, 2 years, eh? Thats a long mission. My freinds ex-boyfriend (would be fiance, if she were mormon, but you know how things are) went on one of ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    l'hitraot.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I have a few options/goals for my life. 1.Get a PhD and become a History professor. 2. Go back to Israel and become a farmer. 3. Either way, I still ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    hey dan, that last photo of you looks like you are a bit sh it faced. either that, or you sure are working your hand on that cute girl. xD ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    New Years at my friend Keri's house Over the summer I worked at a camp. This was at the last "Staff-only" event. People say I should smile more. Most recent ...

    Feb 9, 2007


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett