User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Finding Gender

    All I got was some wierd animated picture. How dare you Snoink. How DARE YOU.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we bring the troops home now?

    I must disagree Sab. The technical issues were significant in losing American lives (one of the reasons that casualties are so low in Iraq is because of such technology like ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    Its sounds like things my freinds and I talk about when, well, I let you use you're imaginations...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I get no respect, no respect. Its from a movie, fyi. Watch the Blues Brothers. Mc-Whatever, since you don't have one, you get 0/10 Write me, yours gets....6/10

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    I get no respect, no respect. Its from a movie, fyi. Watch the Blues Brothers.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10. Im not sure what it means.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we bring the troops home now?

    I agree that it's our fault that their country is blown to shreds...but we left in Vietnam, didn't we? I just don't think we have anything left to offer to ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    I seriously think that all these philosophers mustve been high 24/7 to think of this kinda crap.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: chamilliontary mayne

    what?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    Sir(or madam)-has-too-much-time-on-their-hands

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pub Names

    M.A.S.H. More Alcohol Served Here

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HELP PLEASE!!!

    You wont find a college specifically dedicated to SFX. Your best bet is to get into a good film school and have SFX as your concentration.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...

    As I am a state champion debater, and have no preference I will be a mercenary, offering my debating services to the highest bidder. Let the bidding begin.

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Switzerland Accidentally Invades Liechtenstein

    Heh, France WOULD surrender.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    You don't have to ;)

    Feb 28, 2007


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt