User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    But you DON'T have a responsiblity to help those who are harming themselves. Its called freedom. If I want to OD on drugs and kill myself, thats my perogative, as ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Sorry, I just hate it when people act ignorant and start making claims that somehow owning a gun=shootings like columbine or this one. I don't know the cause, but I ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    I do not need to provide an origin for any such rights, as to do so proves no point, and is just a waste of time. I said many times ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Hmm, I think you obviously have a different viewpoint from me, but I don't think you have provided a sufficient answer to the question about rights. Freedom comes with rights, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    How these shootings keep happening in the US is horrific. Guns should be banned. Although, I suppose that's not the real problem. There are other countries with similar gun laws ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    People have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. People also have the right to be healthy. HOWEVER, those who DO choose to kill themselves slowly (i.e. ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    So, after reading the "Should Hitler go to hell" thread, as well as reading the news from the past few months, and hearing about all these Holocaust deniers holding conferences, ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Sorry, BackGroundBob, but I have baaadddd memories and assosications with Calvinism. That's not really a valid argument. Ofour, the horrific events that took place during the Shoah (holocaust) are con

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Australia Has Edged Out Canada!

    What number rank is Israel on that list, Chimpy? Israel comes in at number 34. Not too bad, all things considered.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Ofour, the horrific events that took place during the Shoah (holocaust) are concrete and irrefutable, and NOT open to debate. Well, unless your name is David Duke, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, or ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Australia Has Edged Out Canada!

    W00t Illinois. CHI-TOWWWN!!! ahem. What number rank is Israel on that list, Chimpy?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Solution 1: Have "smoking hours" for restaurants. Like any time before 11:30 pm or something, people can't smoke in restaurants I see where you would think this, and on the ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    4. Your argument doesn't not have any views represented by the smoking community. There are many ethical issues involved, since we are actively discriminating against a group of people for ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kurt Vonnegut Dies

    I was actually tempted to do a piece by him for speech, but his style of humor, like mine, is really subtle, and if I would've done Kurt, I would've ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    People have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. People also have the right to be healthy. HOWEVER, those who DO choose to kill themselves slowly (i.e. ...

    Apr 13, 2007


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper