User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Sab!! There's only 10 people, and I, I, ... I panicked okay!! I'm sorry! *sobs* You did indeed give me this name; thank you sir. I add you as an ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    1. Bradster! aka Incandescence (popular, no?) I shall get that zipper one day...*twitches* 2. Imp - I shall take up fencing and one day we shall duel for the rights ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    How do you know God disagrees with sex? He might be for freelove, for all you know. For the sake of this argument, I'm going to assume you mean the ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ok, so heres the deal

    Sabradan-- As you probably know, I'm in the Houston/Galveston area. Of all the areas I've lived in, I have to say this is probably the best, for my tastes. Houston ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ok, so heres the deal

    I dont suggest some of the larger areas fo school due to high living cost. Also, Florida is a more seasonal work state. If you were going to hit Florida, ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ok, so heres the deal

    So here's the deal: I was talking with my dad a couple of nights ago about finances and such, and without going into too much detail, I have just above/under ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread

    Dearest Imp, I want to wholeheartily welcome you to the YWS 20-and-above club. Also, Just to prepare yourself, 20 will be the longest year of your life. You have been ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    Wow. Back off, Sen. Guy!! I mean, it is kinda cool to make a point, but its just idiotic at a point. Not really. It actually makes quite a bit ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    Lol, yes guys...that's our politicians for ya. Go America....lol :*laughs*: Yeah, let him lead all of us in suing God! Because our team didn't win the football game. My country ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    This makes me extremely happy.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards??...

    As long as I win.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    In no particular order, with the exception of #1. It's one of my lifelong goals to put a face to miss Imp. 1. Poor Imp 2. Dream Deep 3. JennaFina ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Futility aside, I suppose there ought easily to be ten YWSers worth meeting. ^_^ Though in all honesty, seems I've met some of them already - one becomes closer through ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: stupidstupidstupidstupid stupidstupid(expletivedeleted)

    Haha, did you happen to catch the US score on itself in the USA/Brazil friendly yesterday?????? Sometimes I just don't know about these teams..... No I was at work and ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Big Brother Is Your Friend

    I count on Big Brother to protect me! Long live the protector(s)! :P I disagree. Viva la revolucion!

    Sep 10, 2007


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer