User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    True! They only asked the Jews and not the Armenians, Russians, Chinese, Rwandans, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Cambodians, Sudanese or Congolese. It's wonderful how unrepresentative the vocal minority can

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Theres only so many times/ways you can say "Im so sad", Claudette. True ;-) but for some reason I have an overwhelming respect for the death, especially in large numbers. ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Ryan Clark, RA Liviu Librescu, professor. Theres two, I don't go to VT.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    I'm still mourning the loss, and I really wish we'd stop going on about the problems with this and that. Sure it's bad, but...I don't feel like it's the time/place ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    It interests me that the Holocaust should have specific place of remembrance, and seems rather inappropriate - while the Holocaust was a horrific event, it is by no means the ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Seriously. Because, well lets face it, most white American's really CAN'T tell teh difference between random members of the same race, that is not thier own. Be it Afro-Americans, Latinos, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Yea, I'm not up on how to write the different types of guns...but I figured you all got the point. I know! I saw that on facebook last night, they ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Yea, I agree. LIke I said, I don't really support his argument. I think it's whatever if people want to harm themselves, its the other people they harm in the ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Another thing about Revelation, and the Bible in general, Angels are not cute, cuddly cherubs with feathery wings. They are actually quite scary. They are described as having large wings, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    Not that I really support what he is saying...because I'm really concerned with those harmed by others smoking...but is it really your right to kill yourself anymore? I mean, nowadays ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    Update: They have identified the shooter as Cho Seung-Hui and his weapons as a .9 mm and .22 mm handguns. Well, they identified the weapons last night. But the shooter ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Pat is a Spartan. AOO AOO AOO.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Pat Buchanan. He's a mean little f-er. Or, in the words of SHAFT, "one bad motha"

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kurt Vonnegut Dies

    So it goes.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    I don't believe that debate is in and of itself disrespectful, but due to the nature of the issue and how these debates normally get, I will refrain from debating ...

    Apr 17, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett