User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    It may indeed be a worldview. But that worldview is based on a religious Dogma. No matter how much you say its based on a "World view", when you justify ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    "Sex is the ultimate expression of love and happiness. There is nothing wrong with sex, marital OR pre-marital." Bingo! Exactly! Other expressions that represent absolute agreement! But.. We screwed s

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Aha! Herein lies another problem. (I really, really, really wish English had more words for "love" and "feeling!") I see a feeling as something that may or may not be ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    But WHY? What, exactly, makes sex so wrong? If indeed it is.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    JUST a feeling? Its not JUST a feeling...that "feeling" is everything! This may come down to how we define "feeling" as well as love. You seem to define it as ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    I totally agree with you there. However, I think some interpretations are unmistakeable. How so? How is anything in the bible unmistakeable? Where does it say "Thou shalt not know ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    So you don't believe in absolute Truth, then? That complicates things a lot. It's sinful because God says it's sinful. But if you don't believe God, then I can see ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The F Word

    PHYSICS is PHUN!!! .....or not.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Cyber Bullying

    My friend did a Speech To Entertain (STE) about this earlier this year for Speech. Did you know that Cyber Bully comes from the Greek Word Cyberbullius which comes from ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    With Sab - Holocaust denial serves one purpose and one purpose alone, and that's the test the limits of free speech. If you can get away with it, your country ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    Watch it Bob. While I respect your right to free speech, you're dangerously close to offensive. Remember, the holocaust was not just the murder of Jews, but of Jews, Russians, ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I believe in free speech, period. On the other hand, we have an obligation to educate people in ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Holocaust Memorial Day

    Sab, he's not being offensive. He's simply saying that other victims of genocide are forgotten more easily. No, thats not what he's saying. He's saying (maybe not through diction but ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    It's everywhere. And it probably will be for a long time. Heck, they had it on the hour long local news last night, the only story besides that I even ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Please, sabradan, no offense to you, but that image of Heaven scares me. Sex (outside of marriage, of course) and drugs are both sinful acts, even if there weren't repercussions. ...

    Apr 18, 2007


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda