User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    Western

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    My dad isn't anti technology, exactly, he's more anti our generation. Particularly our table manners. He managed to link people who watch the Simpsons with people who eat like Americans ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Hello, what do you think about this? I say "Dude" all the time I skateboard and order the CCS Magazine My fav. groups are ZOEgirl and RelientK and The Darins ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    I can only think of one instance in Judaism were god commanded his followers to slaughter non beleivers, other than that, i am fully aware, and will defend the idea, ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    as long as it preaches messages of peace and loving thy neighbor, and not "Killing the infidel" or "Holy wars" or some such nonsense, then I'm cool with it.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I'll say this on the issue: I'd rather the US of A be a little bit hypocritical and stop evil madmen bent on world destruction, like Kim Jong-Il and Ayatollah ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Citizenship: Israeli and American Nationality: (that I consider meself, anyway) Israeli, born and bred Ethnic/National Origin: Russian Polish German/Austrian Jewish (if you consider it an ethnicity, l

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    any economic system "sponsored" or, as I prefer to say, enforced, by the government is bad. Be it communism, capitalism, or boogie-woogie-ism, its all bad. Now, more on to point. ...

    Jun 9, 2005


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen