-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
you're really pretty Faith...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Guns
[quote="Midnight"]sabradan, wah??? Well i'd probably be dead and realise them being suicide bombers would mean a gun probably wouldn't make a difference.[/quote] Heh. Sorry, suicide bomber probably wa
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
[quote="Midnight"]Brad, wah? all economic principles are written about? sabradan, What..come on you said 'suck' it deserved some degree of sarcasm. sorry.[/quote] Don't apologize! That is step 1 in be
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?
well....what do you think?
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Do you care?
I care a lot, and thats one thing that I really want to study in-depth in college. Marching Gurl....I think that you and your classmates may have different oppinions on ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Guns
[quote="Midnight"]Americans don't need guns, nowhere needs guns.[/quote] Ok, Midnight, lets have radical muslim suicide bombers attack you and your freinds in a cafe. Then we'll see where you stand on
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
[quote="Midnight"]oh wow three claps for a mature and enlightened debater.[/quote] Well, sarcasm isn't wasted on you.... :? /sarcasm
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
alright, I don't know why its not letting me embed the pics. I tried ALL THREE TAG OPTIONS that photobucket gave me, but none of 'em work! Can I send ...
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
[quote="Midnight"]Obviously it's not trulest socialist no country is in the Europea Union. But it runs on socialist principles within a democracy such as jobs for life in a less relenting ...
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Guns
Its not the guns that kill people. Its something else, be it anger, frustration, the general immaturity of most gun-owning Americans. Although, I am a fervent believer in the right, ...
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
France isn't a truly socialist country, though. Similar to the United States, it is a mixed economy, however, like Canada, it is leaning more towards socialism.
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
dammit! How do you imbed your pics into the thread, jack?
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Heres some of me... Me over the summer doing some Army training Me and two of my buddies in Jerusalem take a wild guess... Sorry the pic quality is poor...
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
[quote="Bobo"]What I believe about those cases in the Old Testament is that the people had to be destroyed so that God's chosen people weren't lead away into their wickedness and ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Yearbooks
Wow, that's a big yearbook! My school just got out, and they barely gave us any time to get signatures, since we got it on Tuesday (early pickup was Monday ...
Jun 9, 2005
