User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    black is the absence of all color, and white is the combination of all color.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    I don't think he's just talking about Iraq. I think he might just be talking about one of the many other allieances and agreements that France has soured its relation ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    my two favorite colors are green and blue.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lets try this again... WE DID IT!!!!

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    A gun is just a tool. Similar to a hammer, or a knife, or a spoon, or a saw. You guys are making guns oout to be the evil, when ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weight Lifters?

    I lift. Or, at least I used to, but I gotta get back into it again--I'm gettin' pudgy. When I was lifting every other day I could squat 400lbs. Now, ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Brad, you mean to tell me that if you or I were on trial for the exact same thing with the exact same evidence (just an example, im not insinuating ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Sabradan, I don't really want to get in an argument about Israel, mainly because I have strong conditradictory feelings about it within myself. None of what I say is influenced ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    yea, except I don't really trust all the evidence. Like all celebrity trials, the so-called "evidence" and "witnesses" were very weak for the prosecution. He was guilty all along, and ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    [quote="StormLord"]I'll soon send some... Need to get them first. Been to Croatia and Montenegro (hope you've heard of them) and guess what; I kill myself over taking as many pictures ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    [quote="Crysi"]No, I do not bite my thumb at you sir, but I do bite my thumb. *laughs* Something like that. I wanna join the military...[/quote] You should. Its fun, actually

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Band Geeks

    guitar

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Well, Ari (hehe, in Hebrew, thats a BOYS name) I was doing just some basic training stuff. Its called Gadna here, and all Israelis do it BEFORE you're actually inducted ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Cars can kill instantly. You can kill instantly without a gun - hit someone in the temple. Thank you, Incandescence. Not only CAN you kill without a gun (I know ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    [quote="Midnight"] Sabradan, Israel is such a different situation and so instense that I can't really comment upon it. I can hardly comment on America, me (I edited that from be ...

    Jun 12, 2005


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars