User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    Marios a communist. But the old-school original Zelda is the shit.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    I don't like France/the French for the most part, but I have what I feel is a good reason. The French don't like me. I am American, they don't like ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    not too mention we have WAAAAAY too many immigrants here as it is, who are all willing to work for peanuts, thus making it hard for all of the honest, ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    I have QUITE a bit of articles, from various sources. Ill post them as soon as I can find 'em all. Incandescence, I didn't realize I HAD an attitude. I ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    usually one assumes that on such a hot-button issue, people won't be so uninformed.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hehehe...I started a trend.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    Information on the Gaza Strip here. but its not just the Gaza strip, its the Israeli pullout from said Gaza strip. Personally, I'm torn, but I'll save my oppinion for ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I am the one on the FAR LEFT, so a cookie goes to whoever guessed correctly!

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    I kinda agree with stormlord. I mean, I agree, I sure am glad as hell to be outta HS, but to leave the town where I have lived a good ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    6 Fontroy, please explain yourself

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I want to see if you guys can guess and see which one I am. Yes, I am in there. hehe. If you really are stumped, well, pm me.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lets try this again: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I already did

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    why isn't it working?!?!?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    me too... All together now.... WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 17, 2005


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya