User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Well.. Let's leave that to an actual debate on religion, shall we? (I don't agree that Catholicism should be considered Christianity, by the way) Anyway TBR, that's an excellent theory. ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    yes, we all sin. But if we sin, are we not so obligated to repent our sins and turn from our sinfulness and turn towards G-d?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    No i'm sympathetic to cause....not the actions of the minority. with a bomb every day somewhere I doubt its the minority, and if it is, the majority desrves what it ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Personally I only found out recently that most christian religions are against homosexuality. Personally I have no qualms with it, and I think people who dislike the act, or the ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Sabradan! No it doesn’t!! I’m sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and I’m not anti-Israel, it’s not that black and white. Also that’s not true about France and the swastikas and ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I agree with Crysi, especially since (even though I am not Christian) a have a few gay freinds, and I love them a lot. (in a purely platonic way), yet ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    wow, that was great Qi!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Heh... I'm young. 14 and seven monthes and nine days...heh... I'm going into high school--- a freshman...any advice? I may die with my course load... :) My advice is know ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Just because the French are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause does not mean they're anti-semitic. no, but it does make them Anti-Israeli. What makes them anti-semetic is that the government ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No of course not. I have issue with the laws. I also find the label of 'illegal immigrant' horrible. would you prefer "wetback"?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    "I am what I am, and I will be what I will be" quess the quote people!

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    18

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I am me.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    true, but that has nothing to do with the "legal" immigrants. We really need to reform the immigration laws period. Both "legal" immigrants, and those of questionable legality.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    well....first off, I'm sorry if I'm reoppening a dead topic... Ok here goes: My lifestyle: I drink sometimes, I have never smoked tobacco, and every once in a VERY LONG ...

    Jun 20, 2005


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket