User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    I tend to agree with Incan and Qi. However I do believe in the right to free speech and that, to me at least, means ALL speech. I have even ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Finished it at 3:30 this morining. Loved it. I was shocked and appauled that she killed off Dumbledore. It will be quite odd to see the third book and they're ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    There are many things that might happen, that we feel we want to happen, but may or may not happen. She's tricky like that.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    *mouth hits floor*

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw me a picture!

    Another siren wails through the air peircing it, like a sword peirces flesh; its just an ordinary day wailing, wailing, like the mourners at tomorrows funerals phones ring constantly "Did ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    I just finished reading it about, oh, 20 minutes ago, and seriously enjoyed it. I never really felt that Rowling was a bad writer, just a simple one, who writes ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I agree with the woman's right to choose abortion for the following reason: Most people who would have the abortion (i.e. teen mothers, etc) are not mentally or emotionally prepared ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    nor is stating that proof is not.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    No, but it does prove that you know nothing about what we are talking about. For a composite glimpse, read this poem: The Bus^

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You look very...um...nice....Crysi (I'm trying not to sound innapropriate here)

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    Thank you Bobo. How's this Qi, YOU have freinds get attacked in their own homes (no, not in the territories), and YOU talk to someone on moment, the next moment, ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    no, I just grow tired of the only person defending the truth and the innocent. I grow tired of bieng the only defender of justice on this forum. Baisically, I ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    again, wrong.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    I don't think anyone can truley defend the beliefs and actions of the KKK and still be considered a caring human bieng.

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    no, no, no, no, no. America has supported Israel for two reasons: 1. Its the RIGHT thing to do, and 2. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. ...

    Jun 26, 2005


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker