-
Re: Anyone got a good joke.
Why did Helen Keller's dog run away? You would too if your name was ajjdofsetriopagfuiodgsdugudf9!!!! Why don't women need umbrellas? Because it never rains between the bedroom and the kitchen!
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter...no really
Ok, my theory as to why the Harry/Ginny thing was so fast when compared to Harry and Cho is twofold: 1. Hormones. In the previous books, they both were younger, ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: (Marxian) Communism
[quote="QiGuaiGongFu"]number 1: swizterland isn't a true communist state, a true communist state has never existed. Swizterland is also a very small country, and doesn't have a very broad consumer bas
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: Anyone got a good joke.
I've heard the third one before. I like it though. If anybody has any bad/gruesome/etc jokes PM them to me. I LOVE THEM. Heres one: The President, the Pope, Bill ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: London Suicide Bombers
That really sucks it was on your birthday. Some Birthday present....
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: I miss my girlfriend
I miss my freinds from Israel, especially since I can't visit them now, cuz I'll get drafted, and my mom doesn't want that. And I really wish I could go ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
of course, and he did "not" tell you about it either. Right? I know all about military security (Im Israeli as well as American, remember. I have served in a ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter...no really
My favorite male character is Harry, followed in a tie with Ron and Dumbledore My favorite female character is actually Ginny, not that showoff Hermione who pouts whenever someone does ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
This is probably deviating from said topic a little bit, but it seemed the topic to post this in. For those of you whose religious writings/prayers are (at least mostly) ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
I know its an old technique. I know we (US Spec Ops) used it in Italy and Germany in WW2. But I would like to see the source that says ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*grumbles* I just checked my profile, the BBcode is turned ON, so I don't know what the hell the problem is. Somebody help me?
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Nice names there CL, Harry and Cho... You're right, you DEFINATELY DONT look like twins. You barely look related. Alright, so that this isn't spam.... This pic was taken last ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
And I LOATHED Ginny in this book. Ugh, God I hated her. Why? I have always really liked the Ginny character. I think she's my favorite female character in the ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
I'd like to know where you get your information, Qi.
Jul 21, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
I do support the war; it's doing more good than you're giving it credit for. And yes, George Bush does have motives. In the long run it will work out. ...
Jul 21, 2005
