-
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
Qi, its Rabbi Nachman of Bratslav. Heres another one of his quotes: "All the world is a narrow bridge, the main thing is not to fear" (Kol haolam kulo, gesher ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
Yes, the LITERAL translation may mean "conflict", but that does not change the fact that that is one of the things that it IS.
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
If religion (mono to poly)theism, is the organization of principles, Qi, then a -theism is the lack thereof. Reason can be a God figure, though. Anything can be a God ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
"An armed society is a polite society" Robert A. Heinlein "When the need arises - and it does - you must be able to shoot your own dog. " Robert ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I'm in the middle
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
Jihada is not a holy war, it just means conflict. Theres actually no divine meaning taken when someone says Jihad. Unfortunately, for the time being, your not. This fatwa won't ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
You can condemn it all you like, the Terrorists believe in their faith so strongly and so blindly, that they're willing to kill themselves for it. And not just willing ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
Heh, your forgetting about the Nation of Islam, which got its origens in political terrorism. It wasn't as outright, or forward as youd think, but up until the late 70's ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
Its all based on perception! A religion without deities such as Taoism or Buddhism and many pagan nature-based religions as well can be without a central figure to worship and ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
It's about time. I agree completely. But, I am wondering if it will really do any good, seeing as the American Muslims were never pro-terrorism anyway, at least the overwhelmingly ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism
Discuss.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
"In Israel, in order to be a realist, one must believe in miracles"----David Ben-Gurion "There will be peace when the arabs love their children more than they hate the Jews"-----Golda ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
[quote="emotion_less"]Sabradan, I think you already showed that picture, but revival is always good [see YoshiArmada/TBR's comment above]. You don't look halfway decent, by the way- it looks at least
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Sabradan, I want you to take me shooting! Okay, but we can't use the M-16s, cuz those belong to the I can't let you use them. Hell, in America, I ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I'm not sure if I've shown you guys this one or not yet, but its one of the few pictures I look halfway decent in. I rarely look good in ...
Jul 28, 2005
