User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    You know as well as I do Qi, that "Gateway drug" is a term invented by truth.org, or the "anti-drug" people, as well as the federal government in order to ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    there are two types of "educated" for warlords: 1. educated in battlefield things, tactics, weapons, etc. and 2. educated in a scholarly way. Mohammed was educated in the first aspect. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I disagree. As long as they don't drive or in another way risk someone elses life, let them smoke. I see no problem with it. Yes, some people will make ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Its a victim less crime, unless you are irresponsible and go out and drive while under the influence. If you do it responsibly, and just sit and toke and eat ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    hey, a penguin would be cool, but I couldn't live in cold enough climate for them....

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -my freinds -four more years till I move back to Israel for good! w00t! -chips -chinese food -internet -sleeping late -my new job -showers

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    I had to perform a monolouge in front of my writing class. I chose the scene in full metal jacket where they first get to basic training. But there is ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    I am still a firm believer that freedom of speech means ALL SPEECH.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But it SHOULDN'T. Its not hurting anyone.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    We gave it back as soon as they signed a peace treaty. To do so earlier would be stupidity, because it would have eliminated all barganining chips.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I want a horse, a dragon and a monkey. Can someone buy me a monkey?

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Cashews. Have I mentioned this? I love cashews. :offers nuts: Really? I prefer pistachios. Depression--I have the best revelations when I'm depresed, and the deepest words come from my mouth ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Actually, you can use a bong to smoke hookah. I know when people think of bongs they think of marijuana generally, but you can use them for hookah too. Sabradan, ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    first of all, "Islam" doesn't mean peace. Salaam does. And second of all, those wars WERE defensive. 1948, 7 arab armies invaded the 50 or so Square Km that was ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    The first amendment garantees the right of liberty, and the persuit of happiness. The constitution has this nasty habbit of contradicting itself. It was designed that way. Besides, the name ...

    Aug 4, 2005


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19