User avatar

sabradan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I never ONCE said I needed them, in fact I said that I havent smoked for over six months. I am only saying that Americans should have the RIGHT to ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    *sings the intransical makarena song--HEY! MAKARENA!*

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    It just says that they were here first, which shows them the respect they deserve. They were only here before the English got here, not necessarily here first. And, really, ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    No, it wouldn't, because most Americans don't like true freedom.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertisment Thread (for people who want their work critted)

    I would be much abliged if anyone could read either my poem called "the bus", its about a bus bombing, sad, and graphic, but I like it alot. Its in ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I'm defending the cause, because its the right thing to do.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    Commmanding Mohammed's armies.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But those all still contribute to the economy. Therefore, not BAD. Unless someone actually goes out, under the influence and actually physically harms someone else, these laws are protecting others ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    I'd pay money to see a little girl be the sarge. That would be funny.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    He could've had generals under him. Also, during the Hajj from Medina, he had some followers come with him. They helped him raise an army. He could've stayed for so ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Why should the government protect people from themselves?

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    it descriminates against dumbasses. You took the words right out of my mouth.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: US Muslim Scholars issue Fatwa against terrorism

    sure they do. Warlords are like their people's king. Gengis Khan was a warlord, but he was also a king. He could decide to take time to do what he ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    No, I don't doubt that they all started with Marijuana, but that doesnt mean anyone he smokes pot will automatically have the desire to do the harder stuff, either. I ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    She didn't mind it though, in fact she liked it alot. My teacher is one of those new-age teachers who feels that language/decency limits only sets barriers. She wanted us ...

    Aug 4, 2005


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow