-
Re: The Official* "I've Returned to YWS" Thread
Hello. My name is sabradan, but most of those who know me, call me Sab. I was active here when Jack and Jiggity were. I wrote bad poetry and mediocre ...
Dec 20, 2012 -
Re: The Twins are Twenty!
Welcome to the old-folks' club/geriatric home. NOW ONLINE! *ahem* But anyway happy birthday. I'll tell you though, 20 will be the longest year of your life.
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: A Round of Applause for Areida
Hey Ari. I'm sorry I'm a bit late replying to this topic, but I'm not that active as I used to be. But anyways, Ari, congrats. West Point will be ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: A YWS sorrority/ fraternity
Theres no such thing as a "Writing" fraternity, haha. The idea is kinda cool, I guess, except that it kinda goes against the whole idea of a frat/sorority seeing as ...
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: Clinton Ready to End Bid and Endorse Obama
She should have done this about 3.5 months ago.
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
It was better than Temple of Doom, but a far cry from Raiders or Last Crusade. The first half was excellent, and I thought it would be on par with ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Major Evolution Flaw
People trying to disprove/prove flaws in evolutionary theory (in favor of, one can only assume, creationism or some such nonsense) make me laugh. Look here, Evolution is, for all intents ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?
Grif and Incan win.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Holy crap, Bob, thats amazing. But still not enough to remotely damage Chuck Norris, and to say otherwise is Blasphemy.
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Storybook ideas?
I really like the idea of a thriller. You could do a kind of political suspense/drama thriller thingy...think like Bourne Identity meets Munich meets The Sum of All Fears...BOOYAH.
May 11, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I guess I'll add some recent pics of me. And for those of you who know me, and haven't seen me for a while, Yes, this DOES mean I'm back. ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
ARI!!! lol I'm sorry, I promise I don't look that dark in real life Dark, like my soul...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...
You know I'm in. But of course, it twould all depend on a. topic and b. how many times a week I'd have to post. As you know from GT, ...
Nov 5, 2007 -
Re: Sex
The bible is falleable. It was written by men, not god, not any other diety or medium or any crazy thing like that. It was written by some holy man ...
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Oh, Dan, what would we do without you? :P Hows life as alegal adult, Ari?
Oct 9, 2007
