User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I prefer the summer games, as my favorite sports/events are there: shooting sports, karate, and soccer

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Heh. Israel has a team this year, this is only like the fourth winter olympics for Israel. We have skaters, ice dancers, and slolem skiiers. GO ISRAEL, GO!!!!

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    These characatures may very well be blasphemous to Muslims, and that is not what we're arguing. I don't think anyone here is saying that the newspapers weren't wrong in publishing ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    It doesn't matter if its offensive or not, Gal. Like Surreal said, the freedomm of speech also gives you the freedom to be an asshole. Plain and simple. Lots of ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    I have nothing agains Islam, per se. I don't particularly like it or some of its more umm...."popular" teachings, but thats again, why I am not a Muslim. I find ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    Good or bad, Nationalism is the most powerful and common political ideology in the world today (According to my Poli Sci professor, D. Schulman) My question is this: What do ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wailing Wall

    The wall seems to know that it will too fall, as all things do. But even then, in Its destruction, It shall be a monument of hope. I really liked ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Firearms and Telephones

    sorry, checked my source, I was thinking about grenades that launch from below the barrel on M16s

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Firearms and Telephones

    Dono, the "frag" bullets are purely military use, and are, I believe still in development but are out there. And while bullets may be measured in millimeters, they also have ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Firearms and Telephones

    Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr. Boyscout, I know. But in general terms, unless you hit a very "soft" read: fatal area (jugular vien, etc) your safe. You can shoot BBs at ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Firearms and Telephones

    Question; What are the firearms being used primarly for? Self-defense, hunting or the combination of the two? I haven't shot a calibur..yet. But for some odd reason, I have this ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Research Re: The Holocaust

    I am your man "in the field" so to speak. Ask me a question, I have the answer. And actually, Fishr, Auschwitz is the most famous death camp, but more ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Hogwarts Usergroup up and running!

    so...ah....um....where is it?

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Model United Nations

    With Tunisia (or really, any Arab country, more or less) the answer to everything is always: It is America's/Israel's fault. That should probably about cover it, eh?

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!!

    what do you need to know? I may be able to brush up on my chemistry (the only science I was halfway decent at)

    Feb 1, 2006


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn