-
Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band
Beatles Ramones Queen Sex Pistols Doors Nirvan The Clash Jimi Hendrix Cream Jethro Tull
Feb 24, 2006 -
Re: Creationism
Um... yes? I believe that God created everything, but I don't have any specific beliefs on how he did it. I interpret the account in Genesis fairly metaphorically, and also ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: Hunting
*Shakes head* I was hoping I wouldn't have to this, but... Hunting is necessary. It is a necessary part of life ESPECIALLY in our increasingly modernized world. Why? You may ...
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Hunting
All I have to say to those here who believe in "Animal Rights": We, as humans, are on top of the food chain for a reason. This gives us certain ...
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Me and a freind at the beginning of this semester. (most recent pic...I think)
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Yo
TSA, I 5p34k 1337.
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
That's because she is. Potato, Potahto. Saying the same thing. I think we can all agree that shriek=hot.
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: You know youre eastern europian when...
About 2/3 of these also apply to Israelis, seeing as about half of the Israeli population has at least one family member who at one point emigrated from Eastern Europe, ...
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Shreik, You look hot.
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: This is awesome!
First "Cool Runnings" the Jamaican Bobsled team, now this! Israel has a world-class Olympic Qualified Bobsled team. However, The Israeli Olympic Commission won't let them compete in Torino. :(. BUT ...
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: Yo
Like, you can't totally read it?
Feb 20, 2006 -
Re: Gray or Grey?
I live in America, but use a combination of British and American spelling. I use "grey", but not "colour" "armour" or anything of that sort. But I do spell defence ...
Feb 20, 2006 -
Re: TORINO OLYMPICS
The Russian v Slovakian game was INTENSE
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism
Some would argue that Chirac is, indeed, a lunatic. But, that is neither here nor there.
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism
Argh. Damn frogs. I agree.
Feb 16, 2006
