User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    Because thats what Christians do? (I don't mean that to offend. I mean that as in, Christians view spirituality as OVERCOMING the physical desires, rather than embracing them)

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cartoon Violence

    While I see, and somewhat agree with your points here, Jigsaw, I have to ask you this: What do you say to the Claim (that has been at least relatively ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Heh, yeah my family was the same way with me and ASU. It was "too far". But I may yet transfer to IU Bloomington, or U of I, or if ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    No medals for Israel. Boo hoo. :( This is proof positive of why the Summer games are better. Or proof why desert countries are a little out of place in ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Doe-- Hawt.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    No medals for Israel. Boo hoo. :( This is proof positive of why the Summer games are better.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    I agree with that statement (evolution deals with what happens after life). Abiogenesis is one theory as to how life got here, and evolution is what happened next. I have ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    Bob, this piece is excellent. Amazing, even. The way you write your poems leaves me breathless each time I read something you write, I'm jealous. Im wish I could find ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    Well, if you've read what I said, why are you asking me about why in modernization we should stop hunting? I said above, that its because without hunting they a. ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    It is a necessary part of life ESPECIALLY in our increasingly modernized world Sabradan I was of the impression that as we, as a society, became ever more modernized we ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Of course Floyd, but they still tour occasionaly, and Zeppelin of course!

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Beatles Ramones Queen Sex Pistols Doors Nirvan The Clash Jimi Hendrix Cream Jethro Tull

    Feb 24, 2006


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow